пятница, 25 октября 2013 г.

Sex And The City : ever thine ever mine ever ours

Вдохновление любовными письмами



                 CARRIE
                Lean?

                 BIG
                Are you the last person in New York
                still taking out library books?

                                          
                    CARRIE
          I love the smell.

                    BIG
          That's an old one.

                    CARRIE
          "The Love Letters of Great Men."
          Volume one.

                    BIG
          Am I in there?

                    CARRIE
          No, but some of your classmates
          are. Voltaire, Napoleon...

                    BIG
          You need to get glasses.

                    CARRIE
          No, I don't -- I have yours.
              
          Here's Napoleon...
             
          "My dearest Josephine, I wake
          consumed with thoughts of you --"

                    BIG
          Typical short guy. Gives it all
          away up front.


                    BIG 
          Why are you reading this?

                    CARRIE
          Research for my new book.

                    BIG
          What's it about?

                    CARRIE
          Love. I use to write about finding
          love-- now I want to write about
          what happens after you've found it.

                                 

                  BIG
        Interesting. What happens?

                  CARRIE
        Stay tuned.

                                       
                    CARRIE 
          Listen... Here's Beethoven.

                    BIG
          Bring it, Ludwig.

                    CARRIE
              (Reading)
          "My thoughts go out to you today my
          immortal beloved. I can live only
          wholly with you or not at all."

                    BIG
          Good stuff.

                    CARRIE
              
          "Be calm my life, my all. Only by
          calm consideration of our existence
          can we achieve our purpose to live
          together. Oh continue to love me,
          never misjudge the most faithful
          heart of your beloved. Ever thine --
          ever mine -- ever ours.


                    CARRIE 
          Have you ever written me a love
          letter?

                    BIG
          Does a love fax count?

                      CARRIE
          Have you ever written me a love
          letter?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий